2) Email me Greg@littlebeaglestudio.com 3-5 good pictures of your pet in a few favorite poses in a high resolution. I want to capture as many details as possible, and I cannot draw what I cannot see.
3) I will email you back with what pose I think will be the best, you are welcome to tell me upfront if you specifically want another pose! I can also send you a sketch upon your request of how this pose will look.
4) This is where I send you an invoice for a deposit on the portrait (50% of which is non-refundable), after we have decided on the poses and size of the portait. This can come in the form of cash, check or paypal.
5) Upon recept of the deposit, I will begin work on your portrait.
6) I will send you a photo update of the portait, this is where you can tell me any thoughts you have about the work. I want to make sure you will be happy with the final work!
7) When the work is complete, I will email you a final proof along with an invoice for the remaining balance.
8) After we have both confirmed approval of the final work, I will priority ship it to you, along with tracking. I will also insure the portrait for it's full value; I request a signature upon arrival, however if you are the busy type, I can forgo this measure and allow the delivery service to leave it at your door. If you are local to the Syracuse, NY area, I can also drop off in person within a 50 mile range of Syracuse, NY (this includes meeting me half way).
9) Please let me know when you have received the artwork. If possible, I'd love to see pictures of the artwork with your pet so I can post it to social media. I would also appreciate any testimonial from you about your satisfaction to the artwork.
Thanks, Greg :)